PCI's Asset Management Services can manage the entire lifecycle for your R&D, manufacturing, facilities, and process-related assets. PCI offers full customization and we cater to your specific asset compliance needs.
Why PCI Asset Management Services?
- A single provider to work with for all assets
- One point of contact for all service needs
- One Purchase Order, One Invoice
- Online accessible data for all assets
- Save valuable time and cost of internal resources who no longer need to be concerned with contacting individual vendors, negotiating contracts, escorting vendors, etc.
PCI Asset Management Services include:
- Accurate asset inventory records
- Manage instrument services
- Quality management of OEM and 3rd party vendors
- Cost-savings improve with longer contracts
- PCI's knowledgeable technicians will recommend instrument utilization/purchasing based on historical service/instrument cycle counts.
- Calibration Metrics
What else can PCI's Asset Management program do?
- Instrument Deployment, Relocation, and Disposition Services
- Lab consumable maintenance/glassware washing
- Daily maintenance
- Annual coordinated safety inspections for safety-related assets
- Real-time monitoring of lab assets (Temp, Oxygen, CO2, etc.)
- Application/Method Development support
- Documentation of Cost/Time savings events
- Leverage all of PCI’s service capabilities (Metrology, Process, Consulting, etc.)
Contact PCI today — please call (877) 724-2257 or complete the contact form to the right.
PCI is proud to serve pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and clinical research industries nationwide. We have branches in Raleigh, NC, Indianapolis, IN, Boston, MA, Gaithersburg, MD, Atlanta, GA, San Francisco, CA and Los Angeles, CA.